If you have questions about Swegon’s software and how to use it, please contact your local sales company.
Web-based software for easy dimensioning and selection of room products: induction units, air diffusers, displacement units and products for demand-controlled ventilation. Some of the primary features are:
- Search and select products based on function or product name
- Easy calculation of air flow, cooling and heating capacities
- Get recommendations for minimal distance between unit/wall and between unit/unit for different situations and settings.
- Printout as PDF or save project as an Excel file.
- Export to CAD as DXF (3D model) and QPD (3D model of the product and info about Airflow/Pressure drop/Sound level and Waterflow/Pressure drop)
- No login or user ID required.
Login to Save
There is no need for login or user-ID to run the program. If you would like to save your settings in the program (language, units, celing type, temperatures etc.) you can create your login (=e-mail address) with optional password.
Plugins for CAD programs like AutoCAD and Revit and connections for MagiCAD can be downloaded under the “Downloads” tab. There you can also find instructions for the different plugins.
Swegon AB retains the right to upgrade the program and related documentation without notice.
ProSelect Web is developed and owned by Swegon AB and is protected by European copyright laws and international agreements. The program should be treated as all other documentation that are protected by copyright laws.
CAD Connection instructions (pdf) (8/3/2013)
User’s guide ProSelect v. 1.1 (pdf) (09/17/2012)
CAD plugins (external link)